1. All our services are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties or conditions of any kind. We do not guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted and available at all times. Under no circumstances shall Juce, its officers, Directors, Employees, affiliates be liable for any harm, damages, expenses, loss of profits or opportunities that are caused through the use or reliance on our services, regardless of cause.
2. Your account is intended to be used by the household or business who is registered to the account. It is not intended for resell or transfer to any other person.
3. It is one of our core values to protect customer privacy. We do not track sites you visit or monitor convents of your email messages, unless required by law. We will not disclose your personal information to third party, unless required by law. When we receive copyright notice from rights holders claiming infringement, we are required by law to forward such notices to end-users. However, we will not disclose customer personal information unless required to do so by court of law.
4. Unlimited usage is provided under fair use basis, and Juce reserves the right to terminate service it deems abusing our unlimited service. Fair use means that customer is to use the service in fair manner consistent with normal residential/small business/office use. Juce reserves the right to terminate service immediately and without advance notice if, in the sole judgement of Juce, the customer is in violation of this condition and abusing our unlimited service.
5. Juce is a prepaid service. We charge for one-time fees including installation fee or transfer fee, modem price, and shipping fee, and 1st month service fee at time of order processing. On 1st day of service, we charge for 2nd month service fee, and on the same date of 2nd month, we charge for 3rd month's fee, so on so forth.
6. Customer may terminate service for any reason at any time by notifying Juce. Cancellation is effective on the date disconnection request is processed incumbent network operator that Juce rely on. One-time fees including installation fee, transfer fee, modem shipping fee, are not refundable.
7. You may not use our service to do any of following
8. We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the Service generally, or to disconnect your Service, at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. If we discontinue the Service generally, or disconnect your Service without a stated reason, you will only be responsible for charges accrued through the date of disconnection, including a pro-rated portion of the final Service Term charges. If your Service is disconnected on account of your breach of any provision of this Agreement, you will be responsible for all charges through the end of the current Service Term, including unbilled charges, plus the disconnection fee, if applicable, all of which will immediately be due and payable.
9. Suspension or termination of services by Juce. Without incurring any liability whatsoever, Juce may suspend or terminate any or all of the Services for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, where Subscriber:
10. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement or any service provided. Notices will be considered given and effective on the date posted on www.juce.ca. Your continued use of our services following such notice is your acceptance of such modifications. The Terms as and when posted supersedes all previous electronic and written terms of service.
Your use of our services constitutes your acceptance of this agreement.